Download Perl Scripts
Cart is Empty +
Description Updated 2013-07-25
Most web sites have an "About Us" page, and usually they're deficient in some way. If they're not out of date, then they don't have enough information. Sometimes webmasters don't want to put email addresses on them to prevent spiders from discovering these addresses and spamming everyone in the company. Often there are no pictures associated with the staff, or there is just one 'catch-all' address so you can't find the person you're looking for.
This "About Staff" script is a different approach to a staff page. It uses aflat-file text database to give your visitors a dynamic experience.
Now your visitors can:
- Search through your team, or
- just click the department they're looking for to see everyone in that area.
- Each staff member has a "positon" field next to their name.
- There's an option to use thumbnails for each person in the office.
- Each worker can have a separate phone number and extension and their own email address.
- Email addresses are disguised in such a way that spam spiders won't discover them
- Each staff member can have an optional bio attached to their profile
This script is easy to set up. A few configurations at the top, and upload to yourcgi-bin. The flat file text database can be made in Excel, or you can use the interactiveAJAX admin panel to add and remove staff members.
Be the first to write a review of this product.
6 Users Online, 142410 Views